CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Have you ever...

have you ever just wanted to close and open your eyes and whish what was happening was just a dream ?
Even just for a moment wished you could take a step back and realize what you just said was the wrong thing?
Wanted to be with the person you love for the wrong reasons?
or evere want to be closer to that one person that is just not with in your reach? I thnk about this all the time adn wish at time I could go back in time and change the things that have happened in the past. This las week I feel like I have gont to hell 1 to many times. I wish this was one of those dreams/ nightmares tath I just cant wake up from .
Just when I feel like i have no more tears to cry I get the biggest aligator tears rolling down my face. I just want to go back to Happy and sorry this blog is lame,,,

0 comments: