CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

The six quirks tag....

OK this took a long time to think about this here goes....



Bethanna --- tagged me and I had to come up with six quirks about myself. Here are the rules:

RULES
-

Link the person who tagged you

-List 6 of your quirks

-Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them

-List the rules on your blog



1. I always have to have the right side of the bed closest to the door...
2. My feet don't like to be suffocated.. so flip flops all year( although I am not supposed to ,)
3. Agree with BethAnna Dishwasher has to be loaded a certain way ( I rather load )
4. Hate when people eat and smack their mouth or can here noises when chewing.. ewwww

5. I need to chat or talk to a dear friend of mine once a day at least.. Thanks Beth ...xoxo

6. LAUNDRY when washing ... has to be separated... towels with towels , jeans with jeans etc... dont mix together.. lol


Well since I only have 3 people that have not been tagged ... your it.. and if you read my blog your it to!!!

2 comments:

Luke and Kimmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophie said...

perek a boo