CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Apple Pie



A tribute to my dear Grama who left us 2 years. WE miss her so much but still so many fond memories in our hearts of her. I wanted to so do something that reminded me of my Dear Grama so I decided to bake and Apple pie her style. I always remember going to her house and she would always have some kind of cake, or pie to greet us with. So many long hours she would work and then have us this treat on the side when we walked into her house. I wil miss this when i get ready to go to her house again. but i will continue to make her pie and whatever recipies I shall find that she had.
I took a pie to mom that night and she lets say gobbles up that whole pie along with what was left over on Sunday night which was more than a sliver.. Ha Ha... I know grama watched from above and smiled.







My pie is not as pretty as she would make it but was 80% like hers.

1 comments:

Luke and Kimmy said...

You did a great job on the pie. It tasted really good although Grandma made it look a bit more apealing.Haha